Job Description – Chelsea began working in the financial industry in 2012 while attending the University of California, Irvine. Since graduating with a business economics degree, she has become a Certified Financial Planner™ Professional. She helps to develop comprehensive financial plans to aid clients transitioning into retirement years as well as helping accumulate and manage current wealth.
- UCLA Personal Financial Planning Certificate
- University of California, Irvine – Bachelor of Arts, Business Economics
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Series 7, 66.
- California Insurance License
- Notary Public
Getting to know Chelsea –
Chelsea loves to spend time at the beach with her husband, Scott & rescue dog, Tex! You can usually find her reading a good book, cooking a healthy meal or trying to keep Tex entertained. She is originally from Texas and enjoys traveling and getting to know the state she now calls home.
- Favorite Food: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas - last year there were over 50 stocking hung over my grandparent’s fireplace!
- Favorite Travel Spot: Oahu or Kauai
- Why Chelsea likes working at JFA: I enjoy working on a team that values building long term relationships with the clients best interest at heart. Johanson Financial Advisors works as a team to exceed all expectations to help clients become financially successful.
Johanson Financial Advisors, Inc. are not just colleagues but more so an extended family.”