Job Description – Chris works as a Senior Paraplanner in supporting our office in a myriad of investment, tax, retirement, and other financial planning analysis.
Chris has been a paraplanner supporting wealth advisors for over four years. He assists in developing and implementing comprehensive financial plans for private clients. He is a resourceful member of the investment committee that researches and analyzes securities, develops investment strategies, and monitors client investment portfolios. Before entering the wealth management industry, Chris was an IT management analyst for six years. He combined his extensive technical skills with business acumen to improve business operations through information technology.
- Campbell University, North Carolina - Master of Trust and Wealth Management, Summa Cum Laude
- Western Illinois University, Illinois – Bachelor of Business in Information Management
Getting to know Chris –
Chris enjoys outdoor activities such as kayaking, volleyball, and travelling. Chris is fluent in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Malay.
- Favorite food: Sushi
- Best piece of financial advice received: Save when you can, and spend while you can
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Hidden talent: Playing piano
- Place Chris would most like to visit: Any place that I haven’t visited yet
- Why Chris likes working at JFA: I enjoy working at JFA because we have a professional team with different expertise and backgrounds to serve our client needs. We all have a common goal, which is striving to provide exceptional values to our clients, through our dedication, self-improvement, and passion about what we do.