Job Description –
Denise provides support in research, reporting, and other client service tasks. She is the tax season coordinator and also responsible for accounting for the firm.
- California State University, Monterey Bay - Bachelor of Arts, with Distinction, Liberal Studies
- De Anza College - Associate in Arts, cum laude
Getting to Know Denise –
In Denise’s free time, she loves spending time with her family. You may find her studying American Sign Language, playing bocce ball, frisbee, or exploring the sandbox at one of our local parks. She has a passion for baking and often tries new recipes.
- Favorite Food: Croissant
- Favorite Movie: Memento
- Place Denise would most like to visit: Marrakesh, Morocco
- What motivates Denise: Raising a happy and healthy family.
- Why I like working at JFA: “I enjoy working at Johanson Financial Advisors, Inc. because I find personal success in assisting others. I believe in providing great customer service and I strive to fulfill this motive with every client interaction. The positive work environment at JFA makes this task very simple.”