Job Description – Jennifer serves as our Secretary/Treasurer and keeps track of corporate records, history, and bookkeeping. She specializes in real estate property management, and also supports our staff with special projects.
Education and Affiliations –
- Brigham Young University and University of Utah, Major in English and History
- Professional Genealogical Researcher
- Former Secretary of Santa Clara County Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution
- Member of the Apartment Owners Association of America
Getting to Know Jennifer –
Jennifer loves spending time with her husband, four children, and nine grandchildren. She also loves solving the mysteries of people’s lives through genealogy. It’s gratifying for her to take a few facts about someone and discover their heritage, who their ancestors are, what they did, and how they got here. She also enjoys horseback riding, traveling, and interior design.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Something on Jennifer’s bucket list: Go on an archaeological dig
- Favorite food: Tie between Peppermint Ice Cream & Spareribs
- Biggest accomplishment: Fabulous Husband & Four Practically Perfect Children
- Favorite book: Any Historical Novel
- Why Jennifer likes working at JFA: Aside from the obvious in being able to work with my husband, I really like how JFA offers so many services to our clients. Not only is it beneficial to the client, but it allows for learning opportunities for the employees. As a professional genealogical researcher, it is nice to see so many great people building a legacy for their future generations.