Client Relations Manager
Job Description – Lynda is JFA’s client relationship Czar. Her primary goal is to ensure all client goals and needs are achieved. She manages all client relationships by providing operational and technical support. In this capacity, Lynda communicates with clients throughout the year helping them with service and support, such as in processing new accounts, coordinating account transfers, initiating disbursements, scheduling investment review meetings, and keeping clients’ account records current in our client management and financial planning system.
Education – University of California at Davis – Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Getting to Know Lynda –
Lynda enjoys spending time with her husband, son, and daughter, whether it is at the park, library, or just at home playing hide and seek. She also enjoys traveling and so far has visited various countries in Europe, the Caribbean, and Mexico. During her spare time she likes to attend concerts, the theater, read, go river rafting, snowboarding, try new restaurants, and go wine tasting.
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Favorite movie: Good Will Hunting
- Places Lynda would most like to visit: The Maldives and New Zealand
- Biggest accomplishment: My family
- Something on Lynda’s bucket list: Go river rafting in the Grand Canyon
- Why Lynda likes working at JFA: I am proud to be part of a firm that values the importance of customer service and people’s relationships. It is a joy to work with a team where the number one goal is to do what is best for the client. I admire that fact that at JFA our clients are not just clients, but instead they are members of the JFA family.