Job Description – Preet is a valued Advisory team member assisting clients with financial planning, tax, retirement and other analysis. She helps gather data and maintain client contact throughout the financial planning process to create financial plans, retirement and education projections. She prepares tax returns and tax projections to help clients accomplish their goals. Additionally, Preet assists in developing solutions and recommendations that fit the client's goals, risk tolerance, time frame, and objectives by following up on post-meeting recommendations and research.
- Master of Accounting - University of Massachusetts
- Currently pursuing Master of Business Administration - Campbellsville University
Getting to Know Preet
Preet joined the team in January 2019 looking to accelerate her career in taxation and financial planning. She enjoys dancing to a variety of styles, watching superhero and Bollywood movies, exploring the Bay Area, and tasting different cuisines. You may find her exploring parks and beaches, on a shopping spree, or looking for the best flan to eat in the Bay.
- Favorite movie: Titanic
- Favorite festival: Navratri (9 nights of traditional Gujarati dance involving extravagant dresses)
- Something on Preet’s bucket list: Act in a play
- Favorite quote: “Knowledge is strength supreme.”
- Fun fact about Preet: Able to speak 5 languages
Why I like working at JFA – “The JFA family is highly motivated and caring towards their clients and each other. Each member goes above and beyond to help resolve any challenges that clients may face and have the best interest of the client in mind. Working at JFA feels like an extension of family where you will always be greeted with warmth. JFA encourages me to strike the perfect balance between work and life and fuels my lifelong passion for financial planning.”