Why Choose Us?
We recognize that selecting the “right” wealth management firm is a very individual decision and one that has the potential to provide you and your family with financial well-being and security. There is no such thing as a firm that is a perfect fit for everyone and we certainly do not expect to meet every prospective client’s needs. Since choosing the “right” advisor will have a significant impact on you and your family for years to come, we welcome you to understand and embrace our approach. At Johanson Financial Advisors, our clients tell us they enjoy working with us because:
- We have a wide breadth of experience that covers most of our clients’ financial concerns. Our knowledgeable team carries the following designations: Certified Financial Planner ®, Certified Investment Management Analyst, Certified Private Wealth Advisor, Certified Public Accountant, and Enrolled Agent. The breadth of experience at Johanson Financial Advisors assures our clients that we have the skills necessary to focus on their important financial matters. Our clients enjoy the simplification of an Advisory firm taking a holistic view of their overall financial life. Our analysis covers:
- Estate Planning
- Retirement & Income Planning
- Investment Planning
- Education Planning
- Tax Preparation & Planning
- Protection Planning
- We are independent and free from third party influence. We offer unbiased, objective advice to help our clients make important decisions. As an independent fee-based advisory firm, we act as a fiduciary, which confirms we put your interests above our own. This independence allows us to focus on your specific needs rather than our own.
- We have a pro-active mindset in regards to client service. Our clients enjoy meeting on a regular basis to review their financial portfolio and affairs. Clients know they are not an account number; rather, they are an integral part of our extended family. Our focus is on listening, understanding, and caring about your concerns and then acting to provide assurance and peace of mind to complicated matters.