Why Choose Us?
We recognize that selecting the “right” wealth management firm is a very individual decision and one that has the potential to provide you and your family with financial peace and security. There is no such thing as a firm that is a perfect fit for everyone and we certainly do not expect to meet every prospective client’s needs. Since choosing the “right” advisor will have a significant impact on you and your family for years to come, we welcome you to understand and embrace our approach. At Johanson Financial Advisors, our clients tell us they enjoy working with us because:
- We have a wide breadth of experience that covers most of our clients’ financial concerns. We have knowledgeable practitioners including a Certified Financial Planner, a Certified Investment Management Analyst, an attorney, and a tax practitioner. The breadth of knowledge and experience at Johanson Financial Advisors assures our clients that we have the skills necessary to focus on their important financial matters. Our analysis covers:
- Estate Planning
- Retirement & Income Planning
- Investment Planning
- Tax Preparation & Planning
- Protection Planning
- We are independent and free from third party influence. We offer unbiased, objective advice to help our clients make important decisions. As an independent fee-based advisory firm, we act as a fiduciary and have no connection with any broker-dealer or investment group that encourages us to sell their particular products. This independence allows us to focus on our clients’ needs rather than our own. What is best for you is what becomes best for us.
- We have a pro-active mindset in regards to client service. Our clients enjoy coming in on a regular basis to review their financial portfolio and affairs. Clients know they are not an account number; rather, they are an integral part of our family of clients. Our focus is on listening, understanding, and caring about our clients’ concerns and then acting to provide assurance and peace of mind to complicated matters.